Terms and Conditions
Excavator Hero 2022 competition
Rototilt Group AB (hereinafter the Promoter or Rototilt) with registered offices in Vindeln, Sweden is organizing this Promotion called “Excavator Hero 2022 competition” (hereinafter the Promotion or the Competition).
This Promotion is only open to customers of Rototilt (Companies and/or Individuals) which have at least 12 months of operation with a Rototilt tiltrotator.
Entries shall be submitted by natural persons – on behalf of their Company and upon their employer’s approval – who have reached the age of 18 as of 01/01/2022. (hereinafter Eligible Entrants/Participants).
All persons and employees of Rototilt involved in the conception and implementation of the competition as well as their family members are not entitled to participate in the competition.
Participation in the competition is free of charge and no purchase of goods/services is required to enter; however, Internet connection and a valid e-mail address are required to enter.
The website of the competition is www.excavatorhero.com (hereinafter the website).
Any person entering into or participating in this Promotion is deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law: By entering the competition, you confirm eligibility and conformity.
1. SUBMISSION PERIOD
Submissions are open from 2nd May 2022, 07:00 to 6th June 2022, 23:59. More specifically:
- Between 2nd May 2022, 07:00 and 6th June 2022, 07:00 (hereinafter Entry Period), eligible participants will be allowed to enter, submitting their content(s);
- Between 22nd June 2022, 07:00 and 26th June 2022, 23:59 (hereinafter Voting Period 1) and between 29th June 2022, 07:00 and 3rd July, 23:59 (hereinafter Voting Period 2), users of the website will be entitled to register and vote for their favorite video;
- Between 6th July 2022, 07:00 and 10th July 2022, 23:59 (hereinafter Voting Period 3) users of the website will be entitled to register and vote for their favorite video from winners of Voting Period 1&2
2. ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION
2.1 How to enter
In order to enter the Competition, eligible participants must, during the Entry Period referred to in clause 1:
- Make a Video showing how you use your Rototilt tiltrotator, the more creative the bigger the response. The video must include an introduction of the competitor, which excavator/Rototilt they operate and location, the introduction should be around 30 seconds and the main body of the video, around 90 seconds. Please note that any music used in the video must be free for commercial use or licensed as CC BY or CC BY-SA. See also clause 7 for requirements
- Submit their Video on their own account on YouTube.com
- Go to excavatorhero.com, fill in and submit the displayed application form, and submit the required video following the instructions provided.
Entry limit: each eligible customer will be allowed to submit 1 entry only.
Participation is only possible within the Entry period. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the Competition.
All entries submitted as described above will be selected to a final competitor list of 16 by the Organizer before publication.
2.2 Voting and applicable rules
Voting will be open to any users of the website, regardless of their nationality and their business relationship with the Promoter – excluding employees of the Promoter, those involved with this competition as well as family members.
There will be four Voting Periods:
- during the 1st Voting Period, all the videos submitted will be made available for voting. The 4 most voted will proceed to the Voting period 3.
- during the 2nd Voting Period, all videos, except those that proceeded to Voting period 3, submitted will be made available for voting. The 4 most voted will proceed to the Voting period 3.
- during the 3rd Voting Period, the 8 progressed videos from Voting Period 1 and Voting Period 2 will be made available for voting. The 3 most voted will proceed to the Voting period 4.
- during the 4th Voting Period, the 3 progressed videos from Voting Period 3 will be made available for voting.
At the end of the 4th Voting period, the most voted entry will be the Winner.
Voting limits: 1 vote per person per period of voting. It is strictly forbidden to use multiple email addresses when voting to increase the chances of winning.
3. WINNERS’ SELECTION
All 3 finalists will be offered the chance to visit Rototilt in Vindeln, the most voted entry at the end of the 4th voting period will be the winner.
In case of a tie, the final decision will be taken by a Panel of 4 Judges selected by the Organizer who will evaluate the entries against the following criteria:
- Judges preference
- Number of votes collected in the 2nd Voting Period
The following prizes will be awarded:
- 1st prize: Voucher to be spent on Rototilt products (worth 10,000 €) and a three-day trip to Vindeln, Sweden (on the week commencing 12th September 2022)
- 2nd and 3rd prize: A three-day trip to Vindeln, Sweden (on the week commencing 12th September 2022)
Exact dates and times will be specified after the competition.
4. PRIZES DETAILS
The Trip to Vindeln, Sweden includes:
- A tour of Rototilt’s factory
- A Swedish experience (cayaking or something similar)
- Food (standard breakfast, lunch and dinner), hotel (three stars) & transport from and to airport and any events organized by the Promoter (when in Sweden)
The Trip to Vindeln, Sweden does not include:
- Any costs before you arrive in Sweden on 12th September 2022
- Any costs incurred while in Sweden that aren’t related to the Rototilt trip
- Spending or pocket money
5. WINNERS’ NOTIFICATION
Winners will be contacted via e-mail within 3 working days of winners’ selection and will be required to respond within 3 weeks with all contact details and a copy of valid identity document. If an entrant is unable to take the prize or fails to respond with the specified timeframe, the entrant will be disqualified, and the prize will be offered to an alternative winner selected by the judging panel.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that a winner cannot be contacted for any reason.
6. PRIZE DELIVERY
- Voucher for Rototilt products will be delivered by email within 14 days of winners’ confirmation of eligibility. Rototilt will bear any costs incurred for the shipment (if required) of the prize/s. Additional costs associated with the use of the prize (e.g. assembly) shall be carried by the winner.
- The Promoter does not bear liability for any loss caused by incorrect or inaccurate contact details.
- The Promoter is entitled choose the delivery method of all prizes at its sole discretion. The Promoter is not responsible for any taxes, customs charges or other costs required for or related to receiving a prize. The Promoter will further not compensate any prize that cannot be redeemed or received by a winner due to customs or other local regulations or that is damaged, delayed or lost by postal, courier or other mail service.
- Each winner is required to independently declare and pay any applicable taxes and charges that a prize gives rise to in the winner’s jurisdiction.
- No prize is transferable, and no prize may be claimed in cash or changed to another prize or arrangement.
- However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, withdraw or substitute a prize for an alternative prize or arrangement.
7. REQUIREMENTS TO MATERIALS (VIDEOS)
a) Any videos (hereinafter Materials) submitted to the Promotion or uploaded on excavatorhero.com must not contain profane language, racial or religious discrimination, violence, sexual acts, attacks on people or organizations or other indecent or inappropriate content. All submitted and uploaded materials will be reviewed before publication.
b) The Promoter reserves the right to moderate, reject or disqualify any submission or material, before or after publication, which, in its sole discretion, it determines to be indecent, offensive or inappropriate or which is otherwise inconsistent with the letter and spirit of the Promotion or which is potentially damaging to either the Promoter, the Promotion’s, or any third party’s image or reputation.
c) All submitted and/or uploaded materials shall be original works created by a participant and will be moderated by the Promoter. By participating in the Promotion each participant confirms that:
- Materials submitted by the participant do not infringe another person’s or entity’s copyright, trademark, moral right, right of privacy, or other intellectual property right;
- No other person or entity has any right, title or interest in the material;
- The participant has in no way assigned, licensed, disposed of or otherwise encumbered any of their rights that allow them to submit the materials;
- The participant has obtained any and all releases and consents of third parties necessary to permit the submission and exhibition of the material in the manner set forth in these terms and conditions without additional compensation;
- The material does not contain unlawful or illegal content or content contrary to the laws or regulations of the country where the Promotion is conducted and/or the jurisdiction where the material was created and/or submitted to the Promotion.
d) Materials uploaded to YouTube for excavatorhero.com must comply to YouTube’s terms of uploads. Materials may only be submitted electronically. Other materials are not taken into consideration. Submitted materials will not be returned.
e) In addition, materials uploaded must not:
- Include people under the age of 18;
- Include recognizable people, other than the participant, unless their consent for uploading the picture has been received in writing;
- Include visible trademarks, service marks, company names or other intellectual property rights;
- Infringe upon someone’s privacy or integrity or depict someone in an unpleasant or embarrassing situation.
f) A participant shall be liable for any costs, expenses and losses incurred by the Promoter due to the participant’s breach of the requirements related to the materials should the Promoter become the subject of an allegation, claim, legal action or proceeding due to such breach of these terms and conditions.
g) All and any materials submitted to the Promotion becomes the sole property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the materials at its own discretion in any manner without the obligation to pay remuneration for the use of the material to a participant. All entrants agree to the editing and use of their footage within Rototilt’s media channels.
h) Rototilt will not be liable for any claim made during filming or due to the sharing of footage.
i) Unless forbidden by law, the submitted materials, as well as the names of the winners, may be used, at the Promoter’s discretion, for promoting the Promotion or any products or services manufactured, supplied or offered by the Promoter and connected to the theme of this Promotion. More specifically, winners agree to a customer story and video to be produced. The winners name will also be included within Rototilt’s social media channels and website, this includes the announcement of the winners name on Rototilt’s website and its social media platforms.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. By participating, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (including indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. However, nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical problems or human error that may result in a registration, submission or entry not being received or being lost or damaged or for any destruction or alteration thereof, or unauthorized access to the website.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Questions or complaints in connection with the competition must be addressed to rototilt. Contact options and details can be found on the website www.rototilt.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary, cancel or suspend an element of a prize if, due to circumstances outside of its control, that element is no longer available. The Promoter will not be responsible for, or liable to any winner, if all or part of a prize is not available or must be varied or cancelled for any reason. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or an element of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, pandemics, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved
- This promotion is not affiliated with Youtube, Facebook and/or Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Youtube, Facebook and/or Instagram, additionally any other digital channel.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. Instead of the invalid provision, the legally permissible provision shall apply which comes closest economically to the meaning and purpose expressed in the invalid provision. The same applies in the event of a loophole in these terms and conditions of participation.
These Full Terms and Conditions are available on excavatorhero.com
This Promotion is regulated under the Laws of Sweden.
To participate in the competition, the provision of personal data is necessary. The participant assures that the personal information provided by the competitor, in particular first name, last name and email address, is truthful and correct. The Promoter points out that all personal data of the participant will not be passed on to third parties without consent or made available to them for use, however – first and last name, location and company associated will be shared throughout the duration of the competition. The participant can revoke his declared consent at any time. The revocation must be sent in writing to the central email email@example.com of the Promoter. After revocation of the consent, the collected and stored personal data of the participant will be deleted immediately.
Good luck from Rototilt.